Swing Bed Program
Who Qualifies for Swing Bed
Patients who would benefit from Prague Regional Memorial Hospital’s Swing Bed Program are those who have already been in the hospital for at least 3 days but require additional nursing care and/or rehabilitation services on a daily basis. Stays usually last from one to three weeks.
Examples of patients that would be appropriate for our program are:
- those needing care after orthopedic surgery, such as joint replacement or fractures
- patients needing to continue or complete IV therapy
- patients recovering from an accident, injury or illness
- post-surgical patients
Why Choose Prague Regional Memorial Hospital
- Low patient to nurse ratio
- Readily available physicians
- Physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapists
- In-house 24-hour emergency care
- In-house laboratory and imaging
- Close to your home, family and friends
Recover from your illness or injury close to home in the comfortable, healing environment of Prague Regional Memorial Hospital.
Prague Regional Memorial Hospital
What our clients have to say
Our Guarantee to You
Prague Regional Memorial Hospital is committed to be the healthcare provider of choice for Prague and surrounding communities.