Wound Care Services
Prague Regional Memorial Hospital offers high quality care for slow healing and chronic wounds. We provide full assessment, tailored treatment, patient education and support. Our goal is to heal the wound as quickly and efficiently as possible and eliminate wound-related symptoms and complications.
We treat a variety of conditions that lead to skin breakdown and injury, including:
- Leg and foot ulcers caused by diabetes or medical conditions that impair blood circulation through the arteries or veins
- Pressure ulcers caused by sitting or lying in one position for too long
- Tissue injury caused by radiation therapy for cancer, such as injury to the bladder, intestines, rectum, or skin
- Wounds associated with lymphedema
- Non-healing surgical wounds
- Other non-healing wounds
Our nurses, physicians, and clinical staff begin with a review of each patient’s medical history. The patient’s individualized care plan is determined by an examination and assessment considering all relevant factors. This thorough consideration prior to treatment, along with a thoughtful and continually monitored treatment plan, sets our patients up for successful healing.
Prague Regional Memorial Hospital
What our clients have to say
Our Guarantee to You
Prague Regional Memorial Hospital is committed to be the healthcare provider of choice for Prague and surrounding communities.